How would your school (UK only) like the following benefits:
- Microsoft Innovative Schools plaque, web site banner and status
- Formal mentor relationship with one of 10 carefully-selected outstanding Mentor schools in the programme
- Access to virtual and in-person trainings from Microsoft and renowned education experts from around the world
- Support (funding) towards travel to mandatory in-person meetings and school visits
- Support in conducting your own professional development events for schools in your area
- Access to the global Innovative Schools community of thousands of international schools
If so then why not apply for the Innovative Schools Program from Microsoft UK.
Follow these steps to apply for the programme:
- Go to the Teachers Blog SkyDrive at THIS LINK and download 2 documents
- Member School Application
- Innovative Schools_MemberGuidelines
- Read through both documents carefully.
- Complete all sections of the Application document, rename it with the name of your school and send it via email NO LATER THAN 1 NOVEMBER, 2010 to Kristen Weatherby at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the programme or the application, please email (Kristen Weatherby) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**NOTE: This programme is only open to schools in the United Kingdom**